Who you love diving, the sea and the people and everything that has to do with it? You have a good feeling for your fellow human beings and like to create unforgettable experiences with a varied program? At our dive center IRTDA – Correct Diving Krk you lead & teach as a diving instructor / our guests & employees with a lot of passion and take care of work processes, organization, sale of programs & dives, courses, material and area briefings.
At the same time, you are responsible for the guidance and motivation of guests entrusted to you. You have excellent equipment, competent colleagues, entry by an experienced team at your disposal for diving.
Living and working where others go on holiday – your everyday life as a diving instructor at Correct Diving Krk
For us, "living and working where others go on holiday" is a fact. As a diving instructor you will work in the most beautiful holiday area in the Mediterranean. The Croatian Adriatic on one of the most beautiful islands of the island of Krk. We are all about the sea. We create unique memories that guests will remember fondly at any time.
You can expect fun, great dives and responsibility as an instructor at Correct Diving Krk
With your warmth and charisma, you as the guests captivate you and inspire them to participate in one of our diving adventures and programs. The guests feel in good hands with you and are competently advised and looked after by you in all questions. You are responsible for offering and carrying out an attractive and varied program for our guests, which gives you pleasure. During working hours, you always have everything in your area in view and under control. As an instructor, you are a role model for the team and always perform your duties properly and pay attention to compliance with the required safety. In addition, you will work in your job as in close cooperation with the team of eventful programs for the guests.
For your new job as a dive center manager, you should bring the following:
- Instructor license
- Own diving equipment
- Languages German (compulsory) English or Italian
- Ability to work in a team and team spirit
- Polite & Friendly to all involved
- Helpfulness and being accommodating
- Sporty and above all well-groomed appearance
- Leadership qualities (course management, group leadership,)
- Be determined to want to achieve something and also to learn something new
- Perseverance in stressful situations
- Flexibility because we work with people can sometimes change for a short time and you have to be able to react to this situation.
- Be able to carry out the tasks assigned to him independently with the highest degree of responsibility.
We want you as a diving instructor and have a lot to offer you and a lot to do with you!
As a base manager & diving instructor you can experience many exciting things underwater as well as overwater and always rediscover yourself. Among other things, you will get to know and appreciate the strong sense of community as well as the open and nice colleagues. In our company, we address the employees, but also our guests with "you", which creates a relaxed and familiar atmosphere.
In short – this is what awaits you as an instructor at IRTDA Correct-Diving Krk:
- Working with friendly, active, international and professional colleagues
- Real team cohesion
- Secure income with sick and social security contributions
- Paid leave
- Days off once a week
- Personal responsibility for your department
- Offer training courses to deepen your knowledge
- Top career opportunities
- Well maintained accommodation
The application should include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae with photo and contact details
- Copies of certifications and qualifications
Please send documents to:
I.R.T.D.A. d.o.o. - Correct Diving Krk