Our popular dive center is located on the sunny island of Fehmarn directly on the south beach in Meeschendorf. From introductory diving and diving training to shore dives and boat trips, we offer everything as a PADI 5* Dive Center that makes the diver's heart beat faster.
You love diving and have in the period from May to min. End of August 2022 Desire and time for the sea?! Then join the team of Tauchen Südstrand – as a divemaster in training, divemaster or instructor PADI and / or boat guide! We are always interested in training young divers to become DiveProfis and finding already certified DivePros for a long-term and recurring cooperation.
In addition to a responsible and safety-conscious approach to our divers, you should have a strong sense of service. Our customers, including a large number of regular guests, appreciate the friendly atmosphere of our base.
* at least 21 years old
* Instructor and Divemaster PADI in active status, experience is an advantage, but also newcomers who want to make their first experiences
* Divemaster trainees at least 18 years old should be able to show the (PADI o.a.) and at least 50 logged dives
* Car driver's license with driving experience
* Boat license SBF or SKS desired, SBF can also be completed in the course of the season with us
* valid Dive Pro dive insurance (DAN, Aquamed etc.)
* Language skills German, each additional language is a plus
* Craftsmanship and technical understanding, additional qualifications in training and / or revision are an advantage
Qualities you should bring with you:
reliable, open-minded and motivated, guest- and service-oriented, stress-resistant, team player
We offer you:
* a great summer on the sunny island of Fehmarn in the Baltic Sea
* a professional work in an open-minded, fun, family team with great guests
* lots of introductory diving, initial training OWD/AOWD and guiding
* Training as PADI Divemaster / Training SBF SEE possible
* Accommodation in the spacious staff - caravan and awning with kitchen
* depending on your wishes 2-5 months contract period (May-September, high season July and August)
* 1 day off per week
* DMs and TL salary and commission by arrangement, DM trainees receive training against cooperation as well as pocket money depending on the duration of the internship
We look forward to receiving your application with your diving and non-diving CV as well as a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org! Come to us, because diving creates joy!