For sale is a buoyancy jacket worn only during a dive by the internationally recognized German specialist for safety and rescue equipment (including ENOS system): Seareq Safety and Rescue Equipment – Made in Germany.
The jacket SEARCH TCB-25 in size XXL is unfortunately too big for me, I have it inzw. in XL and am very happy with it. I bought the jacket for sale here at the end of July 2013 for 575, - EUR from a German dealer (original invoice & instructions provided). It was worn by me in the summer of 2014 during only one dive in the Mediterranean (only 1 TG in total!) and was thoroughly rinsed in fresh water immediately afterwards. When I arrived home, I soaked it in the bathtub first in tap water and finally even in fully desalinated water ("distilled water") for one day each. Since then it was stowed in a cardboard box in my apartment (not in the basement, no pets, NR), now I finally come to offer. There are no fadings, traces of use, material defects or the like recognizable! The jacket is therefore as good as new; and indeed high-quality workmanship! You are welcome to convince yourself of this by appointment on site in Berlin; I also send further pictures by e-mail on request.
The jacket was tested by the German diving magazines Tauchen (No. 07/2013) and Unterwasser (No. 09/2013) and unanimously found to be good. With its signal color, it represents an exception in the current market of diving vests.
The jacket is characterized by:
• Extremely robust material: 2,600 denier strong Cordura
• Signal color orange (The bright orange has no influence on the behavior of sharks etc., but increases the visibility both under and especially above water and thus the passive safety!)
• SOLAS reflectors on both shoulders
• high buoyancy volume: 28 liters
• Cut in classic ADV shape – cut very close to the body without constricting
• its lead concept (lead-integrated), in which the lead pockets are located on the side of the body axis and thus an optimal diving/swimming position is ensured
• Total 70 loops on both sides above and in front of the pockets for individual attachment of octopus, lamp, etc.
* D-rings, also in the two large pockets, which also have bushings for retractor
• two bottle straps and one safety harness
• robust, double-bottle-compatible carrying shell with stable carrying handle
• detachable crotch strap
• Weight according to own weighing (including lead pockets, etc.): 4.4 kg
Viewing and collection are possible by appointment in 12247 Berlin-Lankwitz. I also like to send the jacket after receipt of payment via PayPal or bank transfer as an insured package (voraussichtl. DHL Parcel).
The sale is made under exclusion of any warranty!
VB: 475,- EUR