Sell my SPX 42.
It was overhauled in October 2012:
• latest software,
• new Fischer plug,
• Bluetooth upgrade + Bluetooth stick and software for reading with the PC
• 2. Additional battery
It calculates identically to Shearwater computers.
Optionally, I offer my Ansmann Racing comupter-supported charger.
VB SPX 42: 800 EUR
VB charger: 30 EUR
General description SPX 42:
The SPX 42 is a fully Trimix (TMX) dive computer/system controller. The colored OLED display (2.4"/320 x 240 pixels) offers optimal display sharpness with the greatest possible viewing angle.
In addition, the SPX 42 includes:
• Set point controller for controlling a solenoid (GEM)
• Connection of a TCM (Temperature Cluster Monitor) only possible in conjunction with Solenoid board (not part of my offer)
• Head Up Display (HUD) possible (not part of my offer)
During development, special attention was paid to reliability, easy handling and the highest possible safety.
It has a 7-pin Fischer socket.
• can be used left and right, the display can be electronically rotated by 180°
• Operation via only 2 piezo buttons
• Connection of 1–3 oxygen sensors and 1 x CO2 sensor possible
• Settings and logbook management can be easily made via a Bluetooth module (optional)
• Use of AA batteries 1.5 V and 3.6 V possible
• Setpoint Solenoid adjustable by user from 0.7/1.0 -1.6
• Gradient factors adjustable
• Deep Stop adjustable
• dynamic gradients adjustable
• Gas list with 8 gas mixtures freely adjustable
• Switching CCR/SCR/PSCR/OC
Manufacturer page: http://www.submatix.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=96&lang=de