Hello I sell my faithful companion Subgear XP-H with quick coupling due to changeover.
The computer works flawlessly
The "XP-H" is not only small and handy, but also a real all-rounder:
- Nitrox compatible for 21-40% oxygen content (adjustable in 1% increments)
- PDIS (profile-dependent depth stops)
- Time, 12 and 24 h mode
- Automatic safety stop
- Planners for zero-time dives
- Visual and acoustic alarm (switchable)
- Maximum depth in gauge mode 120 m
- PpO2 Value from 1.0 to 1.6 bar
- Integrated altimeter
- Adjustable for salt or fresh water
- Battery change can be done by the user himself
The "XP-H" is particularly distinguished by its integrated air pressure indicator. The diver can always read all important data at a glance. Since the "XP-H" is connected to the 1st stage of the regulator, it can never be forgotten. During the dive, the maximum depth, temperature, time and backlight can be called up or activated via the pressure switches. The adaptive algorithm increases security.
The alarm for the bottle reserve can be set from 50-200 bar and the second from 20-120 bar in 5 steps.
Still the usual, the sale is from. private and takes place without guarantee, guarantee or return. The screen protector has minimal scratches, but they are not visible underwater. TG I think a total of 10-20 I'm first owner.
150EUR VB plus shipping (lump sum 5EUR)