Aqualung Seaquest Buoyancy Jacket Pro XLT. Has been used little by me as it is the wrong size. With previous owners only about 10 dives.
Information according to the manufacturer:
Height: 189 - 198 cm
Body weight: 88 - 108 kg
Hip circumference: 94 – 129 cm
Length over the shoulder: 114 – 130 cm
Buoyancy: approx. 24 litres
Capacity detachable weight: 14.5 kg
Capacity non-removable weight: about 5 kg
- Material: Duratex, V-Diamond Rubber
- Color: black/red
- Integrated lead pockets with exclusive SureLock lead holding system (patent pending)
- 6 D-rings
- Suitable for double bottles
- Knife holder
- fold-out pocket
- Patented three-dimensional buoyancy body for additional buoyancy volume
- Padded back carrier
- Fully reinforced LDH plastic backpack for excellent weight distribution and wearing comfort.
- SLS – Self-Adjusting Lumbar Support for additional support of your lumbar spine. The SLS automatically finds its position in the lower back and distributes the weight to the hips
- Exclusive buckle system (patented) for unmatched fit and comfort
- Preformed shoulder area
- Chest strap
- Quick drain rear bottom
- Quick drain right shoulder
The jacket is technically in very good and well-kept condition. If it hadn't been a bad buy by the wrong size, I would definitely continue to use it.
If you have any questions, please send us a short message.