Regulator Apeks XTX 100 first stage and second stage
- Compensated membrane-controlled 1st stage. Forged - maximum robust and maximum work performance.
- perfect for cold water dives
- DIN connection, 300 bar technology - 2 high-pressure outlets, 4 medium pressure outlets
- Optimally aligned medium-pressure connections allow an ideal hose arrangement
- Pneumatically balanced second stage - offers best breathing comfort in all depths and positions Breathing resistance adjustment by means of infinitely variable adjustment screw - depending on personal preference
- Convertible from left to right, suitable for all hose configurations
- DCE (Diver Changeable Exhaust); german: Self-replaceable bladder deflector.
- Rasterized venturi lever (fixed latches prevent accidental adjustment)
Patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece against fatigue of the jaw muscles
Regulator Octopus Apeks XTX 40
Pneumatically relieved and balanced 2nd stage.
Finely adjustable breathing resistance and venturi support can be adjusted more conservatively
if not in use.
Highly effective heat exchanger, resulting in excellent cold water properties.
The simply designed, bright phosphorescent scale ensures excellent readability even under difficult conditions. The SM-36 finimeter is suitable for bottles up to 300 bar/4000 psi. The device is available with a scale division in bar or psi (maximum display 360 bar or 5000 psi).
Suitable for this finimeter are the Suunto consoles CB-One and CB-Two In Line.
Aqualung RED-LINE REGULATOR BAG
Vending machine bag made of 600 denier nylon, in which 2 vending machines fit.
• Heavy duty net and mesh pocket
• Outer compartment with zipper
• Padded inner compartment 2 Velcro tabs inside for automatic attachment
• Outer compartment with zip mesh pocket
• Padded carrying handle
• Address pocket for business card
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Mounting loop for roller pocket handle
The set is sold in the original box.
The XTX 100 incl. first and second stage as well as the Fini have been dipped 12 times, so it is as good as new.
The Octopus XTX 40 has never been dived, so it's new.
Further pictures are available on request.
Payment & Postage
Payment is possible by bank transfer or PayPal.
Postage costs are 7 euros within Germany.
Pick-up in 84508 Burgkirchen or Munich-South possible.
Shipping abroad please only after prior request and arrangement.
The regulator can of course be visited before purchase.
If you are interested, please contact:
Berit Kaier, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org