The diving company based in Rawai, Phuket was founded in 2014. Steady growth and a targeted, strategic realignment prompted the two owners to expand in 2019 and purchase a dive ship.
This enabled the company to position itself successfully in a niche in a new and extremely successful way. The business model includes individual diving in small groups and private settings, away from the mass diving industry that is common in Phuket. The dive ship is approved for 20 people plus 3 crew but is designed for only a maximum of 12 divers to maintain exclusivity.
- Established PADI 5-Star diving school, which was previously run by 2 people
- Operational dive ship with well-rehearsed and reliable crew
- Excellent reputation (with over 240 5-star Google reviews)
- Bilingual website ENG/DE with extensive content and top ranking in German
- Social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Large, long-standing and recurring customer base
- Contracts with renowned tour operators
- 20" shipping container, converted into a swimming pool with viewing window
- Miscellaneous furniture for office and shop
- Car (Honda CR-V) and Scooter
- 4M Baht Thai Company with 2 Work Permits, TAT License, Phi Phi Islands National Park License, Renewed Ship License, Insurance etc.
The heart and the key to success is the charming dive ship, which was completely overhauled by the owner in 2019. In the last two years, all necessary maintenance work has been carried out regularly and various adjustments and improvements have been made. The reliable and safe dive ship is operational on a daily basis and is in immaculate condition. No costly repairs are to be expected. On board there is a breathing air compressor, 15 diving tanks, 10 buoyancy vests in different sizes, 8 regulators, various diving suits, masks and fins. In addition to the usual boat equipment, the inventory also includes a dinghy with outboard engine, a kayak and a SUP.
3 main reasons to choose Phuket
- Excellent diving with an enormous abundance of fish and an impressive biodiversity. The diving operation takes place all year round, with the high season lasting between October and April. The tropical climate ensures pleasant air and water temperatures all year round.
- Phuket Island combines Western amenities with Thai serenity. Visitors can move freely and safely to explore the country and its people up close. In addition to diving and relaxing on dream beaches, there are countless other leisure activities that guarantee an eventful and unforgettable holiday.
- A popular holiday destination with easy travel thanks to direct flights from many countries of the world. The heavily frequented international airport in Phuket has excellent air traffic connections.
Recipe for success
The company and the dive operation is managed by the two owners with great personal commitment and tireless commitment. This reflects the philosophy where the experience is in the foreground and not the profit. Diving fanatics and ocean lovers, or those who want to become one, appreciate this.
During the pandemic, the owners have succeeded in maintaining the business with new, creative fields of activity, among other things. This is also to be credited to an independent and cost-effective entrepreneurial structure.
Current enlargement potential
Since the entry requirements and Covid restrictions for Phuket were relaxed, the demand for diving activities and diving courses has risen sharply right away. The offer, on the other hand, is no longer available indefinitely and a redistribution is currently taking place in Phuket. This offers unique opportunities to increase the volume including sales and profit with appropriate resources (personnel, financial resources, shop location, etc.). Another expandable...