I offer a very well preserved and maintained underwater housing with ports and accessories from Hugyfot.
No water intrusion or leaks. Minimal traces of use of a more cosmetic nature.
Including DSLR Nikon D90 Body. Here the shutter release button must be replaced. I take care of nikon original.
If not desired (camera or repair) then CHF 200.00 discount.
Hugyfot complete: approx. EUR 4'600 / CHF 5'200
Nikon D90 Body: EUR 660 / CHF 748
VB: EUR 1,590 / CHF 1,800
Hugyfot underwater housing for and with DSLR Nikon D90
The HFN-D90 housing is made of a solid block of AlMgSi1 high-strength aluminum. Each housing is ground by hand,
sandblasted and provided with a hard anodization and Teflon coating. The housing can withstand a pressure of 100 m.
All camera controls of the Nikon D90 are accessible (on/off, shutter, shutter speed, aperture, program selection, main selection, push buttons, lens shutter release).
Default Chassis Configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 Nikonos 5-pin connector
- 2 optical outputs (for 2 fiber optic cables - cable not included)
- 1 rigid aluminum handle with mounting ball
- soft neoprene grip for one-handed photography (right side)
- Gear drive for manual zoom or focusing
- Standard searcher
- Hugyfot bayonet lock for port mounting
- Hugyfot quick release mechanism
- Large window for the rear color LCD screen
- small window for the top screen
- Mounting ball on the top of the housing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 200 x 130 mm
Weight (without camera): 2.8 Kg (Neutral in water)
Color (anodized): black
Diving depth: 100m