The following equipment was only used during a 14-day diving holiday in October 2019. Therefore, all parts are absolutely as good as new and well maintained. I also highlighted those parts that have not been in the water at all.
· Nikon Z7/Z6 underwater housing from Nauticam with HDMI connection and integrated vacuum testing and leak warning system
· Macro port for the 60mm Micro-Nikkor 60 (N120),
· Extension ring 30 (with locking) to extend the macro port for the Micro-Nikkor 60mm (N120), so that this port can also be used for the Micro-Nikkor 105mm (has never been in the water before),
· 8.5 inch super wide angle dome port made of acrylic glass (N120),
· Extension ring 50 with locking (N120) to use the Nikon Z lens 14-30 mm in combination with the 8.5 inch super wide-angle dome port,
· Focus or zoom rings for 60mm and 105mm Micro-Nikkor as well as the 14-30mm Z lens,
· Macro-to-wide-angle lens (MWL-1): In combination with a 60 mm Micro-Nikkor, allows an angle of view of 150°, so that macro and extreme wide-angle shots can be realized during a dive. The lens can be focused from the front lens to infinity (has never been in the water before),
· Nauticam Macro Attachment Line CMC-1 (has never been in the water),
· Nauticam double swivel mount to use the MWL-1 and nautican macro lens CMC-1 (to further increase the image scale of the 60mm Micro-Nikkor) during a dive (has never been in the water before),
· 45° viewfinder for Nauticam housing Z7/Z6 (has never been in the water).
The above equipment was purchased on 12.06.2019 at the price of 9,100 EUR (All invoice documents are available.)
My asking price for this equipment is 5,500 EUR (VB).
I also sell the case only with the super wide-angle dome port, the macro port as well as the associated extension ports and the zoom and focus rings (so without the MWL-1, the CMC-1, the double pan mount, as well as the 45° viewfinder).
My asking price for this is 3,800 EUR (VB).
I answer inquiries about the equipment at any time.
Harald von Eick