I offer at a fixed price 100,00 EUR:
Mono immersion cylinder valves for 230 bar compressed air are the simplest variant of valves used in immersion technology, which makes them widely available. They are usually used on smaller bottles or on aluminum bottles. Your service effort is also very low because only a few components and sealing elements are required
Here I offer a mono diving cylinder valve for 230bar for left and right. In combination, these valves are especially intended for sidemount diving and use in recirculation devices / rebreathers.
Diving cylinder valves for 230bar are tested with 300-350bar pressure.
Technical specifications of the 230bar immersion cylinder valve
- Right and left monovalve compressed air 230 bar
- for bottles with M25x2mm bottle neck thread
- Production according to EN-144
- Connection thread G5/8" female thread 200bar
- black rubberhandwheel, does not match handwheel in blast sketch!
- not expandable with a second exit
- Riser tube and O-ring included
- Manufacturer Part Number: BA-HTD10137
- EAN: 4250605461652
Shipping with Hermes parcel + 4.90EUR