I sell my 2 year old dive computer Scubapro Aladin Matrix H. It is the console version of the Aladin with air integration (no transmitter necessary), Bluetooth, digital compass and self-replaceable CR2450 battery. Nitrox-compatible and Bühlmann ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm.
He has only 18 dives (the first on 05.05.2020, the last 16.06.2021) under his belt. It has minimal slight scratches on the replaceable screen protector. The high pressure hose is flawless.
Current RRP is 365EUR, cheapest online price 280EUR (Atlantis Berlin). My price is...
170EUR incl. insured shipping by DHL. OVP unfortunately no longer available.
Detailed information and operating instructions as PDF under https://scubapro.johnsonoutdoors.eu/de/computers/console-computers/aladin-h-matrix-tauchcomputer
- Takes into account up to three nitrox mixtures (21-100% oxygen) in the predictive multi-gas algorithm ZHL16 ADT MB
- The air-integrated algorithm calculates the remaining base time (RBT) and calculates the work performance based on the respiratory rate
- PDIS (Profi labhängige Stopovers): Safety stops are calculated based on the nitrogen saturation from the current and previous dives as well as the breathing gas mixtures used
- With the help of the microbubble level, the conservative factor of the algorithm can be adapted to experience level, age and physical condition
- Two diving modes: Scuba, Gauge
- The screen has an updated, segmented LCD display in the top and middle rows, as well as an eye-friendly matrix display in the bottom row.
- Digital compass with display in the lower matrix line, allows accurate navigation both in depth and on the surface
- Active backlight, comprehensive clock functions, bookmarks, dive planner and logbook are just examples of the available functions
- Two black plastic buttons allow easy access to the modes and programming of the basic parameters.
- The user-replaceable CR2450 battery lasts two to three years or 200-300 dives (battery compartment independent of electronics)
Private sale, no guarantee or warranty.